According to Article 2 Wwft the know your customer research (customer due dilligence) enables us to:
- identift you
- verify your identity
- identify the ultimate beneficiary and verify his or her identity
- define the purpose and intended nature of the business relationship
- monitor customers and their transactions, including an investigation into the source of the funds used in the relationship or transaction
- determine is the natural person is authorized to represent the client and identity this person and verify its identity.
- take adequate measures to verify whether the client is acting for himself or for the benefit of a third party.