In your portefolio you can see the result of your whisky investment.
At the top of your screen you see a summary of your portfolio.
- total number of bottles in your portfolio.*
- total price you paid to purchase the bottles.
- the value of your portfolio at this moment. This value is detemined based on the last trade price. If the bottle has not been traded yet, a bidding price is used. In case there are no bids, the purchase price will be used.
- this is the profit (or loss) percentage on your whisky investment when you would sell it now. When calculating the yearly return, we used the compound interest. Reason is that some bottles were in your possession for years and other for weeks.
- This is the profit (or loss) percentage on your whisky investment when you would sell it now, without taking into account how long the bottles were in your possession.
* Bottles that are shipped can be found in the Shipped bottles, accessable via the menu.